There are many kinds of wood, commonly used wood:
1. Korean pine: light soft material, moderate strength, good dryness, water resistance, corrosion resistance, processing, finishing, coloring, good cementation.
2. White pine: light and soft material, full of elasticity, fine and even structure, good drying, water resistance, corrosion resistance, good processing, finishing, color cementation. White pine is stronger than red pine.
3. Birch: the material is a little heavy and hard, the structure is fine, the strength is big, the processing sex, the finishing, the gluing sex is good.
4. Paulownia: the material is very light and soft, the structure is thick, the cutting surface is not smooth, the drying property is good, not warped crack.
5. Basswood: the material is slightly soft, the structure is slightly fine, silk silk luster, not easy to crack, processing, finishing, coloring, cementation is good. Not resistant to corrosion, slightly warping when dry.
6. Ash: the material is a little hard, beautiful pattern, thick structure, easy to process, large toughness, finishing, good adhesion, general drying.
7. Elm: beautiful pattern, thick structure, good processing, finishing, gluing, poor dryness, easy cracking and warping.
8. Oak wood: the material is hard, the structure is thick, the intensity is high, the processing is difficult, the coloring, the finishing is good, the glue is bad, easy to dry, easy to crack.
9. Beech wood: material material is hard, grain is straight, structure is fine, wear-resisting have burnish when dry not easy deformation, processing, finishing, agglutination is better.
10. Maple: moderate weight, fine structure, easy to process, smooth cutting surface, coating, good adhesion, drying warping phenomenon.
11. Camphor wood: moderate weight, fine structure, aroma, not easy to deform when drying, processing, finishing, gluing better.
12. Willow: moderate material, slightly thick structure, easy to process, good performance of bonding and finishing. Slightly cracked and warped when dry. Plywood made of willow wood is called Philippine board.
13. Rosewood: hard material, texture, medium structure, corrosion resistance, not easy to dry, cut surface smooth, finishing, good adhesion.
14. Red sandalwood (rosewood) : hard material, texture, coarse structure, strong durability, luster, cutting surface smooth.
15. Man-made board, commonly used have 3 board, 5 board, fiber-board, particleboard, hollow board to wait. Because the combinatorial structure of all sorts of man-made board is different, can overcome lumber bilge shrink, warp, craze to wait for shortcoming, reason is used in furniture, have a lot of superiority.